Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nineteen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nineteen or 19 may refer to:
- 19 (number), the natural number following 18 and preceding 20
- one of the years 19 BC, AD 19, 1919, 2019
Films[edit source | edit]
Music[edit source | edit]
- 19 (band), a Japanese pop music duo
Albums[edit source | edit]
- 19 (Adele album), 2008
- 19 (Evan Yo album), 2006
- 19 (Alsou album), 2003
- 19 (MHD album), 2018
- 19 (Kool A.D. album), 2013
- Number Nineteen, a 1971 album by American jazz pianist Mal Waldron
- XIX (EP), a 2019 EP by 1the9
Songs[edit source | edit]
- "19" (song), a 1985 song by British musician Paul Hardcastle.
- "Nineteen" (song), a 2007 song by American singer Billy Ray Cyrus.
- "Nineteen", a song by Tegan and Sara from the 2007 album The Con.
- "XIX" (song), a 2014 song by Slipknot.
- "Nineteen", a song by Lil Peep from the 2016 mixtape Crybaby.
Places[edit source | edit]
See also[edit source | edit]
- COVID-19, an infectious disease
- Mecklenburg XIX, a class of German steam locomotives
- Renault 19, a French automobile
Visibility[edit source | edit]
This page has been added to search engine indexes. learn more