2021 Palmas FR plane crash
The 2021 Palmas FR plane crash took place on January 24, 2021, when a private plane belonging to the Palmas Futebol e Regatas association football team crashed shortly after departing Palmas–Brigadeiro Lysias Rodrigues Airport. The plane (a Beechcraft Baron) crashed on the way to Goiânia, killing all six people on board: four members of the football team, the team's owner, and the plane's pilot. The plane was en route to a regional cup football game between Palmas and Vila Nova, for the Brazilian Copa Verde championship.
Victims[edit source | edit]
In a statement released to various media outlets such as CNN Brazil, it was announced that six deaths had occurred. The victims of the crash were identified as football players Marcus Molinari, Guilherme Noe, Lucas Praxedes, and Ranule, team president Lucas Meira, and the pilot Wagner Machado.
See also[edit source | edit]
- LaMia Flight 2933, another air crash involving a Brazilian football team
References[edit source | edit]
- Farrugia, Cedric (2021-01-24). "Plane crash kills Palmas FR club president and 4 players". Newsbook. Retrieved 2021-01-24.
- Serrano, Ivan (Jan 24, 2021). "Beechcraft 95-B55 Baron Crashes at Palmas–Brigadeiro, Brazil". Retrieved Jan 25, 2021.
- "Football news 2021: Palmas football club, plane crash, Lucas Meira, Lucas Praxedes, Guilherme Noe, Ranule, Marcus Molinari". Jan 24, 2021. Retrieved Jan 25, 2021.
- Admin. "Air Accident Kills President And Four Players Of Palmas Futebol E Regatas - Prime Time Zone » Sports » Prime Time Zone". Retrieved 2021-01-24.
- "Torino send condolences to Palmas FR after plane crash | Football Italia". www.football-italia.net. Retrieved 2021-01-24.
- "Piloto do avião que caiu com jogadores do Palmas tinha mais de 30 anos de experiência, diz amigo" (in Portuguese). Jan 25, 2021. Retrieved Jan 27, 2021.
Visibility[edit source | edit]
This page has been added to search engine indexes. learn more