2021 in Denmark
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Events in the year 2021 in Denmark.
Incumbents[edit source | edit]
Events[edit source | edit]
January[edit source | edit]
- 5th January 2021: Following a press conference by Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen, the restrictions due to coronavirus are tightened, reducing the limit on social gatherings down to 5 from a previous limit of 10. In addition, the closures of schools, universities and non-essential shops is extended until at least 17th January, but the government expects it will have to be extended again.
Det kan man godt indstille sit sind på allerede nu
You can already set your mind on that (being extended)
- 6th January 2021: The Danish Meteorological Institute (Template:Lang-da, DMI) releases its annual report for the year 2020. It makes national headlines after it is revealed that there were no days in which the temprature remained under 0 degrees celcius for the entire day for the first time since records began.
Scheduled events[edit source | edit]
- January 2021: A decision is to be made in January 2021 regarding whether Former Foreign minister Inger Støjberg will face a national court trial over her conduct in 2016. She is accused of issuing a blanket order to separate all refugee couples at the border without exception. The decision must be made by the 13th January.
Deaths[edit source | edit]
References[edit source | edit]
- "Margrethe II | queen of Denmark". Encyclopedia Britannica. Retrieved 26 January 2020.
- Nielsen, Nicolas S. (2021-01-05). "Regeringen forbyder forsamlinger på mere end fem personer og skærper afstandskravet: Få overblikket her". DR (in Danish). Retrieved 2021-01-06.
Det kan man godt indstille sit sind på allerede nu[You can already set your mind on that (being extended)]
- Rubek, Frans (2021-01-05). "Året 2020" (PDF). Danish Meteorological Institute (in Danish). Archived (PDF) from the original on 2021-01-06. Retrieved 2020-01-06.
- Olsen, Theis Lange (2021-01-06). "Ikke set siden 1874: Nul isdøgn i 2020". DR (in Danish). Retrieved 2021-01-06.
- Nielsen, Nicolas S. (2021-01-06). "Støttepartier vil have rigsretssag: Men Socialdemokratiet afgør først Støjbergs skæbne i næste uge". DR (in Danish). Retrieved 2021-01-06.
Visibility[edit source | edit]
This page has been added to search engine indexes. learn more