2021 in Ghana
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Events in the year 2021 in Ghana.
Incumbents[edit source | edit]
Events[edit source | edit]
Ongoing — COVID-19 pandemic in Ghana
- 7 January – 2020 Ghanaian general election: The Ghana Army steps in to put down a fight in Parliament. President Nana Akufo-Addo is sworn in for another term.
Sports[edit source | edit]
Deaths[edit source | edit]
- 2 January – Sakib Bamba, religious leader, chief Imam of Ejura.
- 18 January – Joshua Kyeremeh, politician; kidney complications.
See also[edit source | edit]
References[edit source | edit]
- "'Complete mess': Ghana army steps in to quell parliament clash". aljazeera.com. Al Jazeera English. January 7, 2021. Retrieved January 7, 2021.
- Nurudeen, Ibrahim (3 January 2021). "Chief Imam of Ejura, Sheikh Sakib Bamba is dead". ghanaweb.com. Retrieved 7 January 2021.
- Akufo-Addo’s Security Coordinator, Joshua Kyeremeh dies
Visibility[edit source | edit]
This page has been added to search engine indexes. learn more