2021 in Hong Kong
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Incumbents[edit source | edit]
Executive branch[edit source | edit]
- Chief Executive: Carrie Lam
Legislative branch[edit source | edit]
Judicial branch[edit source | edit]
Events[edit source | edit]
Predicted and scheduled events[edit source | edit]
- 11 January - Chief Justice of the Court of Final Appeal Geoffrey Ma will step down and Justice Andrew Cheung will take his place.
- 26 January - 180th anniversary of the opening of Hong Kong
- 31 January - Holders of British National (Overseas) in Hong Kong will be eligible for UK residence visas for themselves and their immediate family members, for either a period of 30 months (renewable once for a further 30 months) or five years.
Deaths[edit source | edit]
See also[edit source | edit]
References[edit source | edit]
- "Hong Kong British National (Overseas) (BN(O)) visa". gov.uk. Government of the United Kingdom. Archived from the original on 2 November 2020. Retrieved 4 December 2020.
- "Veteran HK actress Lee Heung-kam passes away at age 88". The Standard. 4 January 2021. Retrieved 5 January 2021.
Visibility[edit source | edit]
This page has been added to search engine indexes. learn more