2021 in Israel
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Incumbents[edit source | edit]
- President of Israel: Reuven Rivlin
- Prime Minister of Israel: Benjamin Netanyahu
- President of Supreme Court of Israel: Esther Hayut
- Chief of General Staff: Aviv Kochavi
- Government of Israel: Thirty-fifth government of Israel
Events[edit source | edit]
January[edit source | edit]
- 1 January – Israel reaches the milestone of one million COVID-19 vaccinations, over 11% of the population, since the inoculation campaign began on 20 December 2020.
- 13 January – The Israeli Air Force launches a series of airstrikes against Iranian targets in the Deir ez-Zor Governorate of Syria, killing dozens.
- 17 January – The government approves the appointment of Kobi Shabtai as the Commissioner of the Israel Police, following a two-year period without a permanent appointee.
Scheduled events[edit source | edit]
See also[edit source | edit]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 2021 in Israel.|
References[edit source | edit]
- "Israel zooms past 1 million vaccinations in sprint to vanquish pandemic". The Times of Israel. 1 Jan 2021. Retrieved 2021-01-18.
- "Syria war: Suspected Israeli strikes on Iran-linked targets 'kill dozens'". BBC. 2021-01-13. Retrieved 2021-01-16.
- "Cabinet okays Kobi Shabtai as permanent police chief, a job unfilled for 2 years". The Times of Israel. 2021-01-17. Retrieved 2021-01-18.
- Wootliff, Raoul (23 Dec 2020). "Israel calls 4th election in 2 years as Netanyahu-Gantz coalition collapses". The Times of Israel. Retrieved 23 Dec 2020.
Visibility[edit source | edit]
This page has been added to search engine indexes. learn more