2021 in Niger
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article lists events from the year 2021 in Niger.
Incumbents[edit source | edit]
Events[edit source | edit]
- January 2 – One hundred people including dozens of civilians, were killed by unidentified terrorists in the 2021 Tillabéri attacks in Tchombangou and Zaroumdareye.
- January 4 – Three days of mourning are declared for the victims of the January 2 terrorist attacks.
Scheduled and planned events[edit source | edit]
Culture[edit source | edit]
- For further information, see 2021 in African music
Deaths[edit source | edit]
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2021)
See also[edit source | edit]
- COVID-19 pandemic in Africa
- Economic Community of West African States
- Community of Sahel–Saharan States
- G5 Sahel
- Boko Harum
References[edit source | edit]
- "Niger village attacks killed 100, says prime minister". aljazeera.com. Al Jazeera English. January 3, 2021. Retrieved January 3, 2021.
- "Niger declares national mourning, security boost after attacks". msn.com. AFP. January 4, 2021. Retrieved January 4, 2021.
- "Niger: Presidential Election Heads to February Runoff". allAfrica.com. DW. 2 January 2021. Retrieved January 3, 2021.
[edit source | edit]
- Niger - Election Just the Start of Challenges for New President (By Cristina Krippahl, DW, December 22, 2020)
Visibility[edit source | edit]
This page has been added to search engine indexes. learn more