2021 in North Korea
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Events in the year 2021 in North Korea.
Incumbents[edit source | edit]
- Party Chairman → Party General Secretary: Kim Jong-un
- Chairman of the State Affairs Commission: Kim Jong-un
- President of the Supreme People's Assembly: Choe Ryong-hae
- Premier: Kim Tok-hun
Events[edit source | edit]
Ongoing — COVID-19 pandemic in North Korea
- From 5 January – The 8th Congress of the Workers' Party of Korea.
- 10 January – 8th Congress congress restored the operative functions of the General Secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea, a title previously awarded "eternally" to Kim Jong-Il, and elected Kim Jong-un to it.
Deaths[edit source | edit]
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2021)
References[edit source | edit]
- "(2nd LD) N.K. leader vows to boost defense capabilities at party congress". en.yna.co.kr. Retrieved 7 January 2021.
Visibility[edit source | edit]
This page has been added to search engine indexes. learn more