2021 in Poland
The Sejm assigned several patrons for year of 2021, so that 2021 is to be known as the Stanisław Lem Year, Stefan Wyszyński Year, Cyprian Norwid Year, Krzysztof Kamil Baczyński Year, Tadeusz Różewicz Year, as well as the Constitution of 3 May Year in Poland.
Incumbents[edit source | edit]
- For further information, see Politics of Poland
- President: Andrzej Duda
- Prime Minister: Mateusz Morawiecki
- Marshal of the Sejm: Elżbieta Witek
- Marshal of the Senate: Tomasz Grodzki
Events[edit source | edit]
Ongoing — COVID-19 pandemic in Poland
- 1 January — Ten villages were granted town rights: Budzyń, Dubiecko, Goraj, Kamieniec Ząbkowicki, Kamionka, Koźminek, Sochocin, Solec nad Wisłą, Wiskitki, and Wodzisław.
- 6 January — Changes were made in the Chancellery of the President of the Republic of Poland. Piotr Ćwik succeeded Paweł Mucha as Chief of the Chancellery. The following day Paweł Szrot was appointed Chief of the Cabinet, replacing Krzysztof Szczerski.
Scheduled/predicted events[edit source | edit]
- Varso in Warsaw, the tallest building in Warsaw and Poland and in the European Union, projected for completion.
- Gas Interconnection Poland–Lithuania projected to be ready for operation by the end of the year.
- The Voice Kids (Polish series 4) to be premiered on 27 February
See also[edit source | edit]
|Wikinews has related news:|
References[edit source | edit]
- "Sejm wybrał patronów roku 2021"
- "Dujotiekių jungtis tarp Lenkijos ir Lietuvos (GIPL)".
Visibility[edit source | edit]
This page has been added to search engine indexes. learn more