2021 in Tunisia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Events in the year 2021 in Tunisia.
Incumbents[edit source | edit]
- President: Kais Saied
- Prime Minister: Hichem Mechichi
- President of the Assembly of the Representatives by the People: Rached Ghannouchi
Cabinet[edit source | edit]
This is an incomplete list of the Cabinet announced January 16, 2021.
- Ministry of the Interior: Walid Dhabi
- Ministry of Health: Hedi Khairi
- Ministry of Justice: Youssef Zouaghi
- Ministry of Industry, Energy and Mines: Sofien Ben Touns
- Ministry of Agriculture: Oussama Kheriji
- Ministry of the Environment (Tunisia): Chiheb Ben Ahmed
- Ministry of Culture (Tunisia): Youssef bin Ibrahim
Events[edit source | edit]
Ongoing — COVID-19 pandemic in Tunisia
- January 16 – Prime Minister Hichem Mechichi appointes 12 new ministers.
- January 17 – Thousands take to the streets of Tunis and Sousse as protests turn violent because of economic hardship on the 10th anniversay of the Arab Spring. Protesters shut down oil production in Tataouine.
Sports[edit source | edit]
Deaths[edit source | edit]
References[edit source | edit]
- "Tunisian PM appoints new ministers in cabinet reshuffle". aljazeera.com. Al Jazeera English. January 16, 2021. Retrieved January 16, 2021.
- "Protests erupt in Tunisian cities amid anger over poor economy". aljazeera.com. Al Jazeera English. January 17, 2021. Retrieved January 17, 2021.
- "Tunisia protesters shut down main oil production site in south". aljazeera.com. Al Jazeera English. January 17, 2021. Retrieved January 17, 2021.
- Yerhamou, Allah (5 January 2021). "Le sociologue et ancien ministre Moncer Rouissi est décédé" [The sociologist and former minister Moncer Rouissi is deceased]. Leaders (in French). Retrieved 6 January 2021.
Visibility[edit source | edit]
This page has been added to search engine indexes. learn more