2021 in Zimbabwe
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Incumbents[edit source | edit]
Events[edit source | edit]
Ongoing: COVID-19 pandemic in Zimbabwe
- January 13 – COVID-19 pandemic: Traditional funerals are banned as infections increase.
- January 19 – President Mnangagwa says the United States has no standing to impose sanctions on Zimbabwe following the 2021 storming of the Capitol in Washington, DC.
Scheduled events[edit source | edit]
- For further information, see Public holidays in Zimbabwe
Deaths[edit source | edit]
See also[edit source | edit]
References[edit source | edit]
- "Zimbabwe bans traditional funerals after spike in COVID cases". msn.com. Al Jazeera. January 11, 2021. Retrieved January 13, 2021.
- Bagnetto, Laura Angela (20 January 2021). "Zimbabwe: US Has 'No Moral Right to Levy Sanctions' On Zimbabwe, Says President Mnangagwa". allAfrica.com. All Africa InfoWire. Retrieved January 20, 2021.
- "Zimbabwe's foreign minister dies of COVID-19". aljazeera.com. Al Jazeera English. January 20, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2021.
[edit source | edit]
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2021)
Visibility[edit source | edit]
This page has been added to search engine indexes. learn more