Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up 22, twenty-two, or twenty two in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
22 may refer to:
Music[edit source | edit]
- 22 (album), a 2003 album by Parva
- "22", a song by Gavin James from the album Bitter Pill, 2015
- "Intentions (22)", a 2019 song by Ziggy Alberts
Other uses[edit source | edit]
- "Twenty Two" (The Twilight Zone), a 1961 episode of The Twilight Zone
- Revista 22 or 22 Magazine, a Romanian weekly
See also[edit source | edit]
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.