Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up 30 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
30 may refer to:
- 30 (number), the natural number following 29 and preceding 31
- one of the years 30 BC, AD 30, 1930, 2030
Music[edit source | edit]
- 30 (Harry Connick Jr. album), 2001
- 30 (James Yorkston album), 2004, by James Yorkston
- 30 (Jerusalem album), 2006, also called Tretti
- 30 (Trio da Paz album), 2016
Other uses[edit source | edit]
- -30- traditionally used by journalists in North America to indicate the end of a story.
- -30- (film), 1959, also released as Deadline Midnight
- 30 (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of the television series Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- –30– (The Wire), the series finale of the HBO original series The Wire
- 30 (tennis), a score indicating two points won
See also[edit source | edit]
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.