Jump to navigation Jump to search
42 may refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media[edit source | edit]
- 42 (dominoes), a trick-taking game played with a standard set of double six dominoes
- 42 (film), a 2013 biopic about American baseball player Jackie Robinson who wore jersey number 42
- 42, the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything, from Douglas Adams' series The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Named after or in honor of this:
- 42 Entertainment, an alternate reality games company founded in 2003
Other uses[edit source | edit]
- 42 (school), a French computer programming school
- 42.zip, a zip bomb
- 42V, a former project to convert motor vehicle electrical power to 42 volts
- The 42 (Kolkata), a residential skyscraper in India
- Tower 42 a skyscraper in London, England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.