Jump to navigation Jump to search
44 may refer to:
Military[edit source | edit]
- 44M Tas, a Hungarian medium/heavy tank design of World War II
- 44M Tas Rohamlöveg, a Hungarian tank destroyer design of World War II, derived from the 44M Tas tank
- .44 Special, a revolver cartridge
- .44 Magnum, a large revolver cartridge
Others[edit source | edit]
- "Forty-Four", a blues standard
- Forty-Fours, a group of islands in the Chatham Archipelago
- Forty Four, Arkansas, an unincorporated community in Izard County, Arkansas
- 44, a quadruple album released by Canadian musician Joel Plaskett
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.