Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AY and variants may refer to:
Language[edit source | edit]
People[edit source | edit]
- A.Y. (musician) (born 1981), a Tanzanian "bongo flava" artist
- Ay, a pharaoh of the 18th Egyptian dynasty
- A.Y, stage name of Ayo Makun, a Nigerian actor, comedian, radio and T.V presenter, actor, writer, director and MC.
- Ayşe Şevval Ay (born 1999), Turkish women's footballer
- Fatma Ay (born 1992), Turkish female handball player
- Merneferre Ay, a pharaoh of the 13th Egyptian dynasty
- Savaş Ay (1954–2013), Turkish journalist
- Yeliz Ay (born 1977), Turkish female racewalker
Places[edit source | edit]
- Aÿ, former commune of Marne départment
- Ay River, a river in Russia
- Antarctica (DAFIF 0413 / DIA 65-18 / FIPS PUB 10-4 territory code and obsolete NATO digram AY)
- Armenia (WMO country code AY)
Other uses[edit source | edit]
- "Ay" (song), a song by Tarkan
- Academic year, sometimes abbreviated as "AY"
- General Instrument AY-3-8910, a computer sound chip common in the 1980s and often referred to as the "AY chip"
- AY, IATA airline designator for Finnair
- Ay dynasty, a ruling lineage in south India
See also[edit source | edit]
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AY.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.