Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up academic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An academic is a member of the academy.
Academic or Academics may also refer to:
Entertainment[edit source | edit]
- The Academic, Irish indie rock band
- "Academic", song by New Order from the album Music Complete (2015)
Other uses[edit source | edit]
- Academia (disambiguation)
- Academy (disambiguation)
- Faculty (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with academic
- All pages with titles containing academic
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Academic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.