Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up accept in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Accept may refer to:
- Acceptance, a person's assent to the reality of a situation etc.
- Accept (band), a German heavy metal band
- Accept (Accept album), their debut album from 1979
- Accept (Chicken Shack album), 1970
- Accept (organization), a Romanian LGBT rights organisation
- accept(), a computer programming function provided by the Berkeley sockets API
See also[edit source | edit]
- Acceptance (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with accept
- All pages with titles containing accept
- Receive (disambiguation)
- Rejection (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Accept.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.