Jump to navigation Jump to search
Akwa may refer to:
People[edit source | edit]
- Akwá, Fabrice Akwa (born 1977), Angolan footballer
- Obed Akwa, Ghanaian soldier
- People from Akwa Ibom, Nigeria
- People from Akwa Akpa, Nigeria
Places[edit source | edit]
- Akwa, Douala, a district in Douala, Cameroon
- Stade Akwa, a multi-use stadium in Douala, Cameroon
- Akwa Ibom State, a Nigerian state
- Akwa Akpa, a city-state in present-day Nigeria
Other uses[edit source | edit]
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Akwa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.