Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up albahaca in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Albahaca may refer to:
- Ocimum campechianum ("albahaca de monte"), widespread across the Americas from Mexico southward.
- Ocimum basilicum, which is the basil ingredient for cooking, grown worldwide.
- Celosia virgata, a shrub found in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
Plants named Albahaca
References[edit source | edit]
- "Ocimum campechianum". Kew World Checklist of Selected Plant Families.
- Gernot Katzer. "Spice Pages: Basil (Ocimum basilicum/sanctum/tenuiflorum/canum)". gernot-katzers-spice-pages.com.
- "Tukmaria guide". Tuesday, 18 June 2019
- "Celosia virgata". Plants. USDA.
Visibility[edit source | edit]
This page has been added to search engine indexes. learn more