Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ann or Ann in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ann is a variant of Anne, a female given name.
Ann may also refer to:
Places[edit source | edit]
People[edit source | edit]
- T. K. Ann (1912–2000), Hong Kong industrialist and sinologist
- Ann (singer) (born 1991), Taiwanese singer-songwriter
Music[edit source | edit]
- "Ann", song by Dave Berry and the Cruisers, 1966
- "Ann", song by David Gates from First, 1973
- "Ann", song by The Meters from their eponymous debut album, 1969
- "Ann", song by Val Doonican, 1970
- "Miss Ann," a song by Little Richard from the album Here's Little Richard, 1957
Other uses[edit source | edit]
- Ann (ship), several ships
See also[edit source | edit]
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ann.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.