This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Missing taxonomy template ( ):||Anoda|
23-24 - see text
Anoda is a genus of flowering plants in the mallow family. There are 23 or 24 species of these herbs, most native to Mexico and South America. They are generally erect plants with a variety of leaf shapes, and many bear colorful flowers. Most bear distinctive disk-shaped segmented fruits.
- Anoda abutiloides - Indian anoda
- Anoda crenatiflora - thicket anoda
- Anoda cristata - crested anoda, spurred anoda, violeta del campo
- Anoda lanceolata - lanceleaf anoda
- Anoda pentaschista - field anoda
- Anoda reticulata - netted anoda
- Anoda thurberi - Arizona anoda
[edit source | edit]
- USDA Plants Profile for Anoda
- USDA Plants Classification: species of AnodaError: "Q2228587" is not a valid Wikidata entity ID.