Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up arson in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arson is the act of deliberately setting fire to buildings, vehicles, or other property, with the intent to cause damage and/or injury.
Arson may also refer to:
- Nicholaus Arson (born 1977), guitarist and backup vocalist of The Hives
- "Arson" a song on the album Fate of Norns by Amon Amarth
See also[edit source | edit]
- All pages with titles containing Arson
- Arsonists (disambiguation)
- Quickfire (disambiguation)
- Torched (disambiguation)
- Fire-raising (disambiguation)
- Fire making
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.