This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (February 2021) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article may need to be rewritten to comply with Wikiafripedia's quality standards. (February 2021)
BidVertiser advertiser dashboard
|Initial release||October 23, 2008|
If you like it, feel free to share and follow usTweet
BidVertiser is a Pay Per Click (PPC) keyword advertising network and a subsidiary of Bpath Ltd that sales advertising space on third party properties (website, mobile app, RSS feed etc) directly to their advertisers without any automated system in the process. In 2003 Bpath spotted opportunity in which website owners can sell their ad space directly to advertisers, as an alternative for automated systems which were the main advertising services available at that time, and started serving websites and media buyers with Cost Per Click (CPC) keyword advertising banners and images. In 2008 BidVertiser was born out of Bpath advertising services. Since then, BidVertiser has continued in keyword advertising expanding their services to mobile, programmatic buying and selling and recently working on their Demand Side Platform.
BidVertiser works by displaying its advertising banners, images ads, keywords or expired links on third party websites who registered under their publisher (revenue sharing) program. BidVertiser publishers get a 68% share of the cost per click for displaying BidVertiser's client advertisements on their website.
However, unlike larger PPC advertising networks like Google AdWord, the average cost per click as well as the minimum daily advertising budget on BidVertiser is much lower. As at February 2021, the minimum cost per click for BidVertiser native banner for example is $0.001 for a minimum daily advertising budget of $5. For smaller advertisers, this is great as you can display some ads without paying through the roof. Also, the BidVertiser contextual advertisement type with targeted elements (perhaps the most expensive in their network) goes for $0.01 per click with a minimum daily advertising budget of $20. Therefore, with Bidvertiser you can often get cheap short tail keywords which would otherwise cost tens of dollars on Google Ads. Although there are numerous benefits for BidVertiser advertisers, the downside is that BidVertiser's publishers will often have to settle for less than impressive payouts because, cheaper cost per clicks also means cheaper payouts for publishers which isn’t ideal. So as a publisher, unless you’ve been declined or banned from every better PPC network out there, you’d stick to using Bidvertiser for running campaigns only.
BidVertiser is often referenced[by whom?] when talking about non contextual advertising good PPC advertising networks except Google Ads for websites. They have ads that are mostly for blogs or text websites, because of the non contextual element, there use other targeted elements like keywords, category, device type, demographic, countries, regions, states, provinces and recently brand names for targeting. If you write a web page about the best computers that you want to advertise, you will have to choose the website categories or keywords where your advertisements should be shown - in this case, it could be 'technology blog', 'computers' etc as this will not be determined automatically because BidVertiser is not a contextual advertising network like Google Ads or Media.net. For publishers, their ads look like a list of links, or buttons that link to another website. Publishers get paid every time someone on their website clicks on one of their ads.
|Promoted by the author of this article; if you sign up for this promotion, s/he may earn a commission. learn more|
History[edit source | edit]
BidVertiser was born out off Bpath (company) media activity. In 2003 Bpath spotted opportunity in which website owners can sell their advertising space directly to advertisers, as opposed to automated systems used in advertising network like Google Ads which were the main advertising services available at that time, and started serving websites and media buyers with Cost Per Click (CPC) keyword advertising banners and images ads. The company overtime experienced growth in advertising and in 2008 Bpath launched BidVertiser as its subsidiary that handles advertising services. Since then, BidVertiser has continued in keyword advertising expanding their services to mobile, programmatic buying and selling and recently working on their Demand Side Platform.
Services[edit source | edit]
BidVertiser services includes:
- Global Advertising Network Reach
BidVertiser has about 3,000 active publisher around the world, which means an advertisement with them could reach millions of potential customers across thousands of browsing points, worldwide.
- Web Analytics
BidVertiser provides a sort of web analytics that helps in traffic identification and segmentation so you see thing a bit clearly in order to make the right decisions.
- Advertising Security BidVertiser doesn't sell bot traffic nor support click farms and the advertising network is free from malwares and viruses.
- Targeted Traffic
BidVertiser advertising network is capable of advertising for web traffic in the following targets: Geo, device, OS, browser, ISP, carrier, subid, time-of-day, channel, contextual and more recently with brand names. Therefore, advertisers are like to get the traffic they want.
BidVertiser tracks advertising targets with Ad tagging, URL macros and parameters, postback integration and targeting-layer reporting, which helps in transparency so that an advertiser make informed decisions.
BidVertiser supports automation for Return Of Investment (ROI) goals for their campaigns and an integrate with their postbacks automatically.
- Real-Time Biding
BidVertiser support Real-time bidding ecosystem which allows one to bid in real-time and access billions of daily impressions from a few thousands segmented sources. BidVertiser uses a 3rd generation bidding-based system where advertisers directly bid on the ad space of a website, finding them out by browsing categories. This means 'bot' isn't needed to find the keywords to match an advertisement.
Ad Types[edit source | edit]
BidVertiser server advertisements in any of the following advertising format:
- Native advertisement format - Where advertisement is placed in between the text of an article.
- Push Notification advertisement format - Is a form of advertising format where advertisement is shown in a pop-up window.
- Direct Advertisement format - Direct Ads bring you direct click-traffic from search engines, links and typos - from users that were looking for something that no longer exist in the link they expected, which they clicked, however, the original content was not there. But BidVertiser system is able to trap this non-existing content and redirect this valuable traffic to their advertiser website were the searcher can find a similar content to what s/he was after. For example, if you are looking for a 2nd job, preferably from home. You might start searching with search engines or browses some sites and articles and clicks a link that promises you a nice work-from-home job which looks promising. Now for some reason (maybe typo etc.) the actual site/firm/link that offers this job doesn't work. BidVertiser system will now traps this bad link/firm/site and redirect your traffic and directly to a matching advertiser! So you clicked something that you liked - and you might even know that you were taken somewhere else unless you are familiar with the website you clicked! The whole process takes only a fraction of a second, everything is automated.
This scenario makes this traffic very valuable because the searcher will think that the landing page content is the one s/he were expecting - a fact that sometimes increases conversion rates.
- Pop-Under Advertisement format - Here advertisement is serve when one attempt to close a browsing window of tab.
See Also[edit source | edit]
Frequently Asked Questions[edit source | edit]
What is the main difference between BidVertiser and Google Ads?[edit source | edit]
- Both Google Ads and Media.net supports contextual advertising while BidVertiser do not. In other words, Google Ads and Media.net uses bots to automate both the bidding process for an advertising space and for serving advertisements using linguistics bots that serves advertisements automatically based on certain keywords that those advertising bots from these ads networks discover on the page that they are to serve ads. For example...
- Google Ads isn't running a referral program currently, but BidVertiser does run referral earnings - If someone you referred registered as an advertiser on BidVertiser and spends $10 advertising, BidVertiser will credit your account with $5. Again, when that same advertiser you referred spends $50 on advertising with BidVertiser, you will be credited with an additional $20.
What is the main difference between BidVertiser and AdSense?[edit source | edit]
The main difference between BidVertiser and AdSense are:
- Ads publisher payment threshold - BidVertiser will process as low as $10 for PayPal users or $50 through cheque. But Adsense payment threshold is $100 which might take some publishers quite sometime to reach. However, AdSense is much more versatile in payment methods as they offers more payment options like Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), Western Union Quick Cash or Rapida than BidVertiser.
- Policy enforcement - BidVertiser is much more liberal than Adsense.
- Publisher account verification - BidVertiser does No phone and pin verifications; AdSense does.
- AdSense has stopped running a referral program currently, but BidVertiser does run referral earnings - when a user you refered registered on BidVertiser as a publisher and earns $10, BidVertiser will credits your account with $10. When that same publisher you referred earns $50, you will be credited with an additional $40.
What types of advertisements does BidVertiser serves?[edit source | edit]
BidVertiser serves text and image ads which are of various sizes, including banners, buttons, skyscrapers inline and pop-up advertisements.
How long does it take BidVertiser to review and approved a new website?[edit source | edit]
Based on experience from many BidVertiser publishers, it usually takes at most 48hours for BidVertiser to manually review and provide feedback on a new site.
Does BidVertiser allowed the monetization of an RSS/ATOM feed?[edit source | edit]
Yes. BidVertiser does allowed the monetization of certain syndicated contents such as a RSS or Atom feed.
Is BidVertiser Better than AdSense on Flash websites?[edit source | edit]
Yes, because of the logic. You already read that, BidVertiser doesn't serve contextual advertisements. So, you get to select the categories for your website when you submit a website for approval at BidVertiser. The ads net uses a 3rd generation bidding-based system where advertisers directly bid on the ad space of your website, finding them out by browsing categories. This means 'bot' isn't needed to find the keywords to match the ads with, thus, flash websites can join BidVertiser and the ads served on flash websites will match up better with the content of the website.
References[edit source | edit]
- "About Us". BidVertiser.com. Bpath Ltd. Retrieved February 1, 2021.
- Neil Andrew (October 4, 2020). "A Comprehensive List of the Best PPC Networks 2021". PPCprotect.com. Retrieved February 2, 2021.
- "Differences Between BidVertiser and Google AdSense". Yavaway.com. Google Sites. December 4, 2018. Retrieved February 2, 2021.
Visibility[edit source | edit]
This page has been added to search engine indexes. learn more