|Industry||fashion resale retailer|
resell used clothing
Number of locations
Buffalo Exchange is a privately owned, family-operated fashion resale retailer that buys and resells used clothing. The company has 50 stores in 19 states  across the US and is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona where Kerstin Block opened her first store in 1974. Customers can buy used apparel as well as trade in their own used clothes. The value of a trade in is calculated by a trained buyer, and then the customer can receive a percentage of that value in cash or store credit. Customers are able to receive 50% in trade for store credit or 30% for cash on the spot.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (January 2020)
References[edit source | edit]
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on February 29, 2012. Retrieved August 26, 2013.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Buffalo Exchange | Vintage and Used Clothing | Sell Your Clothes". Buffalo Exchange New & Recycled Fashion®. Retrieved March 12, 2020.
- Bahr, Emilie (July 7, 2008). "Secondhand Savings. Lean economy sends more consumers to resale shops". New Orleans CityBusiness. Archived from the original on June 19, 2009. Retrieved July 29, 2008.
- Fink, Mara (July 26, 2008). "Savvy consumers help themselves to seconds at consignment stores". The Pioneer Press. Retrieved July 29, 2008. Cite has empty unknown parameter:
[edit source | edit]
- Buffalo Exchange Official site.