Business & Decision
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||IT services, IT consulting|
|Services||IT services, business consulting and outsourcing services|
|Revenue||€ 249 million (2011)|
Number of employees
Business & Decision (frequently called B&D ) is an international consulting and systems integration company with its global headquarters in Paris, France. The group specialises in Business Intelligence (BI), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), e-Business with two major directions : Data & Digital.
Business & Decision has a presence in 11 countries and employs more than 2400 people worldwide. It is listed on the Template:Euronext since 2001 and part of Orange Business Services. https://www.orange-business.com/en
History[edit source | edit]
- 1992: founded by Patrick Bensabat in France
- 2001: listed on Euronext Paris' nouveau marché Template:Euronext. First international acquisitions in Belgium and UK
- 2002-2006: expansion in 12 countries including first acquisition in the United States
- 2012: 20th anniversary
- 2014: acquisition of Ceri Medical & InFact
- 2016: death of founder Patrick Bensabat
- 2018: Orange Business Services acquires majority stake of the capital of Business & Decision
Activities[edit source | edit]
Business & Decision has worked for over 2100 clients globally. Some of its major activities include-
- Decision making and enterprise performance: Analytics, Business Intelligence, Performance Management and Big Data (65% of revenue);
- e-Business : Digital Business, Web Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), on-line strategy, e-commerce, hosting and data warehouse (18% of revenue).
- Customer Relationship Management : CRM front office, marketing campaigns management, interactive marketing, analytical CRM (17% of revenue);
- Digital Transformation : Business consultancy approach and focus on innovative technologies; how synergies can be triggered within the organizations cross-departments. Hot topics are real time decision, customer DNA, fraud detection, e-beacon, omnichannel, lean process management...
Geographical locations[edit source | edit]
- United States
Key figures[edit source | edit]
[edit source | edit]
- Company listed at Euronext Paris
- ISIN = FR0000078958 - BND
- Currency = euro
- Shareholding :
- Founder & Family: 65%
- Float (Euronext C): 35%
References[edit source | edit]
- "Yahoo Finance data on Business & Decision".
- "Orange acquires French consulting firm Business & Decision". www.consultancy.eu. 2017-10-27. Retrieved 2020-04-14.
- Vanessa Walters and Baptiste Cordier (Sep 30, 2008), UPDATE 1-Business & Decision confirms 2008 targets, Reuters, retrieved 2013-04-20
- Boursorama[permanent dead link]
- Le Journal du Net
[edit source | edit]
|This French corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|