Jump to navigation Jump to search
C2H or C2H may refer to:
Science[edit source | edit]
- Ethynyl radical, an organic compound with the chemical formula C≡CH (also written [CCH] or C2H)
- Cinnamate/coumarate 2-hydroxylase, an enzyme in the umbellic acid biosynthesis pathway
- Candida two-hybrid (C2H) system, a variant of the yeast two-hybrid (Y2H) system
Other uses[edit source | edit]
- Cinema2Home, a cinema distribution platform founded by Cheran
- Contract-to-hire, a form of temporary work
References[edit source | edit]
- Cochran, Edward L.; Adrian, Frank J.; Bowers, Vernon A. (1 January 1964). "ESR Study of Ethynyl and Vinyl Free Radicals". The Journal of Chemical Physics. 40 (1): 213–220. Bibcode:1964JChPh..40..213C. doi:10.1063/1.1724865. ISSN 0021-9606.
- Schoeters, F; Van Dijck, P (2019). "Protein-Protein Interactions in Candida albicans". Frontiers in Microbiology. 10: 1792. doi:10.3389/fmicb.2019.01792. PMC 6693483. PMID 31440220.