October 22, 1992
|Education||University dropped out|
|Residence||Las Vegas, Nevada, New York|
|Subscribers||21.6 million |
|Total views||7.5 billion|
Girl gone gamer, ...beat by a girl
|Updated August 18, 2020.|
SSSniperwolf siblings: Rayan Shelesh, Bakir Shelesh and Paul Shelesh
Alia Marie "Lia" Shelesh (born October 22, 1992) popularly known as SSSniperwolf is a British-born American Youtuber who is known for her YouTube channel SSSniperwolf. SSSniperwolf is a gaming, cosplay as well as a vlog YouTube channel with over 21 million subscribers, it's the most subscribed female hosted game channel on YouTube.
Alia Shelesh won the Kids Choice Awards award for "Gamer of the Year" in 2019. In late 2018, she got her own emote in one of the popular Tencent games PUBG for the video game PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds and a music video which has over a million views on YouTube. SSSniperwolf specializes in Call of Duty game, cosplay anime as well as play videos. In 2017 Forbes recognized her as one of the top influencers in gaming.
Early Life[edit source | edit]
Alia Shelesh was born in the United Kingdom and is of Greek and Turkish descent, but migrated to America with her family when she was 6 years old. The family ended up settling in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area of Arizona. She is the oldest of four children, having two brothers and a sister.. Her interest in video games began at the age of 8 when her father gave her a PSOne as a gift in an attempt to keep her from fighting with her brothers. The first game she played was Metal Gear Solid.
After graduating from high school a semester early Shelesh enrolled in a local community college, but quickly transferred to a university when she found the community college teachers rude, and her male classmates annoying. She completed one year of pharmaceutical studies before switching her major to nursing, however, eventually she lost interest and decided to concentrate full time on a YouTube Career. She started her YouTube channel SSSniperwolf in late 2012. She now has over 21 million subscribers.
|Placed by the author of this article; if you click through and make purchase, s/he may earn a commission. learn more|
Career[edit source | edit]
Early Years[edit source | edit]
On January 22nd 2013 Alia Shelesh uploaded her first video to her YouTube account SSSniperwolf. The video featured her playing Call of Duty: Black Ops II. In this video she did not speak, nor did she show her face. However the thumbnail for the video featured her in cosplay. The title of the video was BO2 Killed By A Girl. This video would go-on to plant the “gender wars” seed that would become the recurring theme for the rest of her channel. As of January 2018, BO2 Killed By A Girl has garnered 417 thousand views.
On February 3rd, She uploaded her 7th video to SSSniperwolf which featured her face for the first time. Shelesh would go on to show herself in the majority of her following videos. She followed up her on-screen debut by uploading her first video to SSSniperwolf without any gameplay a few weeks later on February 20th, 2013. This upload came in the form of a vlog in which she spoke on camera about the upcoming release of the PS4. This video gained 84,000 views. Lia Wolf continued to alternate gaming vlogs in between her gameplay videos upload to SSSniperwolf however, on March 31st 2013 Lia Wolf uploaded her first non gaming related video, in which she make a sandwich in front of her viewers. The 2 minute video gained 73 thousand views.
Success With Cosplay[edit source | edit]
On May 25th, 2013 Alia Shelesh uploaded her first cosplay video to SSSniperwolf, where she dressed as Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid. This video gained over 250 thousand views on YouTube. On May 19th, 2013 Lia Wolf began uploading videos in high definition with professional equipment to SSSniperwolf. Prior to this, videos uploaded to SSSniperwolf by Lia Wolf had been recorded with a generic webcam. Then on June 12th she conducted her first stream on SSSniperwolf from a live event, as she attended the 2013 E3 conference at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California.
On June 19th Alia Shelesh celebrated her 100th video on SSSniperwolf by introducing her gaming setup. This would be the first mention of her top sponsor Origin. Lia Wolf's channel SSSniperwolf continued to show growth when a July 3rd upload entitled “Kid Crying To His Mom On Black Ops 2 (Xbox),” garnered over 1.2 million views thus becoming SSSniperwolf channel first video to cross the 1 million mark.A month after celebrating her 100th video with her subscribers Alia Shelesh took to her channel for support, as she openly discussed how she had to attend court. This would become her first of many run-ins with the law. 
On August 5th Alia Shelesh streamed her first professional Cosplay shoot on SSSniperwolf, where she depicted the Metal Gear Solid character Quiet. This video would go on to garner 2.2 million views, and was covered by several websites giving Lia Wolf and her channel SSSniperwolf its first bit of media coverage.
Professional YouTuber[edit source | edit]
On August 17th Alia Shelesh uploaded her first collaborative video on SSSniperwolf, in it she teamed with several other YouTubers for a match on Call of Duty Black Ops 2. A week after, August 24th precisely, Lia Wolf made her first attempts at monetizing her YouTube channel SSSniperwolf by selling prints of her previous Cosplay Shoots.
Alia Shelesh would upload her first automotive blog on September 3rd, 2013 in which she would show her viewers the vehicle she purchased with her YouTube revenue from SSSniperwolf channel. This one being a 2013 Nissan 370z. Lia Wolf continue her trend of sparsely uploading non gaming related videos on SSSniperwolf channel when on September 12th, 2013 Lia Wolf uploaded her first video vlogging about her dating life.
Alia Shelesh crossed 100k subscribers on September 2nd, 2013 and uploaded a video on SSSniperwolf in celebration of the mielstone. She followed up on her increase in traffic by uploading her first video featuring sponsored content on September 10th, in which she talked about GammaLabs and encouraged her viewers to click an affiliate link located in the descriptions.
On September 30th 2013 Alia Shelesh uploaded a video of her second professional cosplay photoshoot, as she depicted herself as Misty from Call of Duty Black Ops 2: Zombies. This video would go on to garner 4.8 million views, and once again was covered by several gaming publications. 
By the end of 2013 Aia Shelesh had uploaded 205 videos on SSSniperwolf channel, including 6 cosplay videos which garnered a totaled for 9.6 million views on YouTube. Lia Wolf highest video of the year was her Misty Cosplay video which received 4.8 million views.
On January 1st 2014 Alia Shelesh kicked off the new year by uploading her very first speed drawing video on SSSniperwolf.
On February 1st 2014, a little over a year after starting her YouTube Channel SSSniperwolf, Alia Shelesh uploaded a video of her purchasing a house with the revenue she gained from her YouTube monetization which she started in August the previous year. Lia Wolf continued to show success in her YouTube career by uploading a video to SSSniperwolf on March 27th, 2014 that depicted her celebrating 300k subscribers to her channel SSSniperwolf.
A Couples Channel[edit source | edit]
As an April Fools prank Alia Shelesh uploaded a video to SSSniperwolf channel on April 1st, 2014 claiming she was quitting YouTube. This video gained over 1 million views and prompted over 9 thousand comments from fans urging her to continue thus making it her highest commented video. In contrast to her highest viewed video up to that time (Misty Cosplay m – 4.8million views) had less than 8 thousand comments.
Alia Shelesh took to her channel SSSniperwolf on April 11th to announce a large change coming to that channel by announcing that she had finally gotten a boyfriend who would become a permanent fixture of "SSSniperwolf Network". On April 12th Lia Wolf’s boyfriend was revealed to be fellow YouTuber Evan Sausage.
On May 11th Alia Shelesh uploaded a video of her purchasing a Bugatti with her YouTube revenue to SSSniperwolf. This prompted media attention from several automotive journalists. Then on May 31st, 2104 Lia Wolf celebrated 500k subscribers to her YouTube channel SSSniperwolf. She further followed on this success by purchasing a 2014 Corvette Stingray, which she showed off to her audience in a July video. This once again attracted media attention, as journalists began to bicker over her net worth.
Millions Subscribers[edit source | edit]
On January 8th, 2015 Alia Shelesh uploaded a video on SSSniperwolf celebrating 1 million subscribers.
On May, 2015 Alia Shelesh performed her first giveaway, as she raffled away an XBox One as part of a sponsored promotion. Then on June 3rd, 2015 Lia Wolf uploaded a video of her unboxing her YouTube Gold Button.
On December 18th, 2015 Alia Shelesh turned down an offer from Playboy Magazine. Two days later, on December 20th, 2015 precisely, Lia Wolf uploaded a video of herself singing Karaoke to celebrate hitting 2 million subscribers.
Massive Growth[edit source | edit]
On May 24th 2016 Alia Shelesh announced on her YouTube channel SSSniperwolf that she had broken up with her boyfriend Evans Sausage. However, on June 19th she announced again that she had gotten back together with her ex boyfriend Sausage.
On June 22nd 2016 Alia Shelesh uploaded a video celebrating 3 million subscribers to SSSniperwolf. Around this time Lia Wolf found herself stuck in a bit of controversy when an Adult video baring her name and likeness appeared on the popular adult entertainment website PornHub. But on July 20th, 2016 she commented on the Adult Video Controversy, clearing up the air that the actress is indeed NOT her, but an imposter attempting to capitalize on her fame.
Alia Shelesh uploaded a video to SSSniperwolf on October 30th, 2016 that served as a double celebration, as Lia Wolf wished her viewers a Happy Halloween while also thanking them for helping her channel surpass 4 million subscribers.
To close off the year, Alia Shelesh starred in her first commercial, which she gave her viewers a behind the scenes peak via an upload to SSSniperwolf on December 21st, 2016.
For Valentines Day 2017 YouTube invited Alia Shelesh to live stream from their offices. Five days later, on April 19th, 2017 precisely, Lia Wolf uploaded a video to SSSniperwolf celebrating 5 million subscribers on her YouTube channel SSSniperwolf
Breakup & Future[edit source | edit]
In July, 2017 it was rumored that Alia Shelesh and her boyfriend Evans Sausage had indeed broken up for good, with Evan’s last onscreen appearance being June 3rd, 2017. However this was just a rumor or a silent breakup since there was no official announcement anywhere, not even on the SSSniperwolf channel.
On December 17th, 2017 Alia Shelesh celebrated hitting 7 million subscribers by vlogging support on SSSniperwolf for Net Neutrality. Leading into 2017 Lia Wolf had over 4.2 million subscribers, but she ended 2017 with more than 7.4 million, experiencing a 3.2 million subscribers growth spurt, Which accounted for about 43% of her total subscribers on SSSniperwolf channel.
As of February 2018, Alia Shelesh has uploaded 235 videos on SSSniperwolf since her rumored breakup with Evan "Sausage" Young in July 2017. Out of those 235 videos only 1 is gaming related, which came in the form of a Call of Duty WWII gameplay video uploaded on SSSniperwolf on August 27th, 2017. The remaining videos are all personal vlogs, reactions videos, or collaborations with other YouTube stars.
YouTube Channel[edit source | edit]
SSSniperwolf summary stats[edit source | edit]
Video View Milestones[edit source | edit]
- Billion views (September 25, 2017)
- Billion views (June 19, 2018)
- Billion views (December 15, 2018)
- Billion views (July 13, 2019)
- Billion views (February 7, 2020)
- Billion views (May 16, 2020)
- Billion views (July 21, 2020)
As of August 21st, 2020:
|2013||Misty Cosplay (Black Ops 2 Zombies) (4.8m) |
|2014||Draw My Life - SSSniperWolf!(15.6m)|
|2015||Touch My Body Challenge! (89.4m) |
|2016||I Mailed Myself In A BOX & IT WORKED|
|2017||Kids Who CRIED Over Christmas Presents (19.7m)|
|2018||CHEAPEST MOM WILL DO ANYTHING TO SAVE(21.7m) |
|2019||WATERSLIDES THAT YOU WON'T BELIEVE EXIST(22.3m) |
|2020||I Tested VIRAL TikTok Life Hacks to see if they work 4(20.2m) |
Subscriber Milestones[edit source | edit]
- million subscribers (January 9, 2015)
- million subscribers (December 18, 2015)
- million subscribers (June 29, 2016)
- million subscribers (December 3, 2016)
- million subscribers (April 18, 2017)
- million subscribers (July 19, 2017)
- million subscribers (December 17, 2017)
- million subscribers (March 3, 2018)
- million subscribers (May 19, 2018)
- million subscribers (July 4, 2018)
- million subscribers: (August 7, 2018)
- million subscribers (October 3, 2018)
- million subscribers (November 24, 2018)
- million subscribers (January 28, 2019)
- million subscribers (March 30, 2019)
- million subscribers (July 1, 2019)
- million subscribers (September 21, 2019)
- million subscribers (January 25, 2020)
- million subscribers (April 5, 2020)
- million subscribers (May 27, 2020)
- million subscribers (July 18, 2020)
As of August 21st, 2020:
Earnings[edit source | edit]
As of August 21st, 2020 it is estimated that the SSSniperwolf YouTube channel earns:
Net Worth[edit source | edit]
Alia Shelesh or SSSniperwolf net worth is $35m based on YouTube advertising revenue and SSSniperwolf channel's audience as of August 2020 estimated by youtubers.me. This does not include any sponsored content, or revenue from other ventures. But in January 2018, only 2 years ago Lia Wolf's net worth was estimated at 1.8 million from YouTube ad revenue. Also does not include any sponsored content, or revenue from other ventures.
Alia Shelesh is known to live lavish lifestyle, having vlogged her purchases of several new luxury homes and vehicles. She bought a Chevrolet Corvette Stingray car in 2014 whose price is known to be around $70 thousand. She currently owns a Mercedes S550 which costs around $100 thousand.
Partnerships[edit source | edit]
Origin PC[edit source | edit]
SSSniperwolf partners include Origin PC. Alia Shelesh has uploaded several videos to SSSniperwolf that depict vlogging about her gaming setup. These videos have become associated with channel milestones, often produced in celebration of hitting a certain amount of channel views, uploads, or subscribers. All of these videos depict Origin PC software. Although Alia Wolf has never explicitly states, it is believed that she is partnered with the company, as she has mentioned the name Origin PC within the description or title of her videos 183 times for a total of 113 million views. 
Content Style[edit source | edit]
SSSniperwolf channel category[edit source | edit]
SSSniperwolf is categorized by YouTube as a gaming channel.
Gameplay[edit source | edit]
In Lia Wolf’s earliest uploads she would show gameplay of her Call of Duty Black Ops II matches. Originally these were accompanied only by voice. After the videos began gaining popularity she began to include a facecam in her uploads to SSSniperwolf.
SSSniperwolf list of games[edit source | edit]
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
- Call of Duty: World War II
- Destiny 2
- Far Cry Primal
- Fortnite Battle Royale
- Grand Theft Auto Online
- Halo 5: Guardians
- Happy Wheels
- Metal Gear Solid V: The #Phantom Pain
- Playerunknown's Battlegrounds
- Tales From The Borderlands
- Tom Clancy's The Division
Cosplay[edit source | edit]
Alia Shelesh uploaded her first cosplay video to SSSniperwolf on May 25th 2013. It depicted her cosplaying as Big Boss while attending a local Comic-Con. Shortly afterwards on August 5th of the same year she uploaded her first professional cosplay shoot. She depicted the Metal Gear Solid character Quiet. This video gained attention from several gaming websites which covered the video as a news story. Her second cosplay video Misty Cosplay (Black Ops 2 Zombies) was uploaded to SSSniperwolf on September 30th, 2013 and gained attention from several online journalists and managed to gross 4.8 million views. This video remained her highest viewed video until September 1st, 2015 when a second, non cosplay video revolving around the MGS character “Quiet” managed to gross 6.6 million views. 
Lifestyle Vlogs[edit source | edit]
Alia Shelesh uploaded her first non gaming video to SSSniperwolf on May 31st 2013, which depicted herself making a sandwich. She has since gone on to alternate gameplay videos with personal vlogs that cover a wide variety of topics, but the most popular of which feature her dating life. As of August 21st, 2020 Lia Wolf highest viewed video (89.4m views) on SSSniperwolf is a vlog in which her boyfriend Evan Suasge performed a 'Touch My Body Challenge!' on her.
Sex Appeal[edit source | edit]
Alia Shelesh has been considered one of the top “sex symbols” of the gaming industry. Lis Wolf has been offered to pose for playboy, and she owns a side venture in which she sells cosplay prints.
Despite starting as a pure gameplay channel, out of the SSSniperwolf YouTube channel’s top 50 most popular videos, only 1 is gameplay related, and 48 of them are based around her dating life, cosplay shoots, or mature themes.
Ongoing Series[edit source | edit]
- Ask Wolf was a now defunct Q&A vlog which ran for 206 episodes. With the first video being uploaded on February 3rd, 2013 and her final video being uploaded on May 28th, 2017.
Evan”Sausage” Young[edit source | edit]
Starting with an uploaded video to SSSniperwolf on April 12th, 2013 Evan “Sausage” Young began appearing with Alia Shelesh within her videos as her boyfriend. He became a reoccuring personality on the SSSniperwolf YouTube channel until June 3rd 2017 when it was rumored that the two broke up.
Other Ventures[edit source | edit]
Alia Shelesh began selling cosplay prints within the description of her videos on August 23rd, 2013. She has since expanded this venture into an online store.
SSSniperwolf sister channel[edit source | edit]
Alternate Channels[edit source | edit]
Alia Shelesh has verified accounts on most popular social media. As of August 21st, 2020 Lia Wolf Twitch channel SSSWolf has over 250 thousand followers, there are over 4.9 million Instagram followers on her Instagram account SSSniperwolf, more than 1 million Twitter followers on her Twitter account SSSniperwolf and about 3 million Facebook page like.
Controversy[edit source | edit]
Awards and Nominations[edit source | edit]
Kid's Choice Awards[edit source | edit]
On March 23, 2019, Alia Shelesh won the Nickelodeon's Kid's Choice Awards for Favorite Gamer. This was met with a lot of backlash from many people in the industry and on the internet who stated argued that Lia Wolf was not a true gamer, due to the majority of her content being reaction-based as of 2019. Other people began believing that the KCA's were rigged and completely biased considering that other people nominated for the award, such as Markiplier, Jacksepticeye and Ninja, have more game-based content than Lia Wolf. Several users sauggested theories on why she won, including bribing the judges with her sex appeal, which was never proven.
Legal Troubles[edit source | edit]
Disorderly Conduct[edit source | edit]
On August 12th 2016 police were called to the home of Alia Shelesh and her boyfriend Evan “Sausage” Young, after neighbors reported screaming. Both were arrested and booked for disorderly conduct. The next day Lia tweeted a mugshot of herself, as she poked fun of the incident. This led to fans digging deeper into the arrest, and finding both Lia’s and Evan’s official mugshots posted for public record. It was revealed via the official police report that SSSniperwolf’s real name is in fact not “Lia Wolf” but Alia Shelesh.
Weerahandi v. Shelesh[edit source | edit]
Nuwan Weerahandi EnigmaHood v. Alia Shelesh was a defamatory and slander court accusations made by EnigmaHood. On August 10, 2016, Alia Shelesh was sued by Engimahood after she slandered him in a video, stating that he was a "convicted sex offender". On September 29, 2017, Enigmhahood's defamation case against Alia Shelesh was dismissed as he could not prove beyond reasonable doubt that her comments affected him in his local area. Thus, he was taken to jail for 2 days after comments.
Trenton District of New Jersey DOCKET NO.: 16-6131(BRM/TB)
Case 3:16-cv-06131-BRM-TJB Document 1 Filed 09/29/16 Page 1 of 5 PagelD: 1
RECEIVED: SEP 29 2016 AT8:30__signed__ M WILLIAM T. WALSH
Nuwan Weerahandi, 9 Stites Way, Pittstown, NJ 08867 (908) 200-7792
Plaintiff and Pro Se
ALIA SHELESH Evan John Young, Fullscreen Inc., YouTube, and Google, Inc.
COMPLAINT AND JURY DEMAND
Plaintiff Nuwan Weerahandi, for his complaint against the listed defendants, states and alleges as follows:
1. Plaintiff Nuwan Weerahandi (hereinafter “Weerahandi” is a US citizen residing at 9 Stires Way, Pittstown, New Jersey 08867. Mr. Weerahandi is currently unemployed.
2. Defendant Google, Inc. a US corporation with its headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, doing business in state of New Jersey.
3. Defendant YouTube, is Google subsidiary with its headquarters at 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, doing business in New Jersey.
4. Defendant Alia Shelesh and Defendant Evan John Young are US citizens, residing at 8454 W. Granada Rd, Phoenix-Maryvale, AZ 85031. Defendant Alia Shelesh holds YouTube username: SSSniperwolf (http://www.youtube.com/user/SSSniperWolf).
Case 3:16-cv-06131-BRM-TJB Document 1 Filed 09/29/16 Page 2 of 5 PagelD: 2
5. Defendant Fullscreen, Inc. is a US corporation located at 8454 W. Granada Rd, Phoenix-Maryvale, AZ 85031.
VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAWS
6. This action is brought against Defendants for violation of Federal and New Jersey state laws against Defamation causing much monetary and mental harm to Plaintiff.
7. Defendants Shelesh and Young published YouTube videos which slandered and defamed Plaintiff's character by falsely labeling him as a “Registered Sex Offender”. The videos are listed as followed:
8. Despite Plaintiff's repeated requests, Defendant YouTube failed to remove the slandering videos. They were not removed even after Plaintiff reported the above videos for Harassment and Bullying.
9. Defendant Google hosted Google+ accounts and links which revealed private information including Plaintiff's real name, home address, e-mail, and phone number, thus placing Plaintiff in danger. The links and Googlet accounts were not removed even after Plaintiff reported them to YouTube for harassment, bullying, and violation of privacy.
10. Defendant Alia Shelesh filed on August 16, 2013 a false and malicious Digital ~ Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) takedown notice under penalty of perjury to falsely and maliciously take down Plaintiffs video, “SSSniperWolf FACEBOOK CREEPERS Vlog Rant RESPONSE” which he owns the copyright to. Under Section $12(f) of the DMCA any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subj ect to liability for damages. Plaintiff then filed a counter-notification on August 16, 2013 appealing the take down and in doing so had to provide
Case 3:16-cv-06131-BRM-TJB Document 1 Filed 09/29/16 Page 3 of 5 PagelD: 3
his real name, home address, phone number, and e-mail. Plaintiff's video was subsequently reinstated as Plaintiff did not violate Defendant Shelesh’s copyright.
11, Defendant Shelesh then disseminated Plaintiff's private information including his real name, home address, phone number, and e-mail to her followers and supporters who then posted Plaintiff's private information on the comments section of her videos, (https://youtube.com/watch?v=HCxvhzWM7kY, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtIHdoXPLBg), and their Google+ pages which will be listed in section 11D.
12, As a result of Defendants’ unlawful conduct, Plaintiff has been subjected to mental anguish, emotional distress, stress, anxiety, and harassment including racial harassment, death threats, and encouragement of suicide from Defendant Shelesh’s subscribers on YouTube. Moreover, due to the Defendants falsely accusing Plaintiff as a “Registered Sex Offender”, the plaintiff's repeated applications for jobs has been unsuccessful. Due to Defendant revealing Plaintiff's private information, including his address, Plaintiffs life has been in danger.
WHEREFORE, Plaintiff respectfully requests that the Court grant relief as follows:
(A) Judgment in favor of the plaintiff and against the defendants;
(B) Compensatory payment of $300,000 by Defendants for monetary damage happened to Plaintiff, including inability for him to get a job due to Defamation of Plaintiff's character by Defendants;
(C) The removal of all videos in which Plaintiff have been slandered and are listed as followed, a. https:/Awww.youtube.com/watch?v=LtlIHdoXPLBg b. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V EJ9iSGsNO c. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwV iF gfeia4 d. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuxGC52c-zY
(D) The removal of all links on Google and the closure and banning of YouTube and Google+ accounts which violated Plaintiff's privacy by revealing Plaintiff's real name, home address, and
Case 3:16-cv-06131-BRM-TJB Document1 Filed 09/29/16 Page 4 of 5 PagelD: 4
other personal details. The URL’s are listed as followed (some links are broken but still appear on Google search results when “Nuwan Weerahandi EnigmaHood” is searched, a. https://Avww.youtube.com/user/Albacorewing b. https://plus.google.com/100841232040939123418/posts/3dj PX7ZFKxh c. https://plus.google.com/101113428702 178067640 d. http://www.myfunnyprofile.com/Nuwan-Weerahandi e. https://pipl.com/n/nuwan_weerahandi/ f. https://www,advancedbackgroundchecks.com/nuwan+weerahandi g. http://socialgur.com/channel/UCziQXmtOteMDrPvg2D8ZC4wh. https://plus.google.com/1
SSSniperwolf Armed Robbery[edit source | edit]
Alia Shelesh armed robbery was a 2013 controversy that ensued after she hitted and resisted arrest from a security guard who thought she was shoplifting but was proven false, and eventually only receiving a 2 day imprisonment and the charge was changed to a misdemeanor. But, on July 22nd 2013 Alia Shelesh and her boyfriend Evan “Sausage” Young was arrested again for Public intoxication by Phoenix Police. Her mugshot was mistakenly labeled 'Alia Shelesh armed robbery' on the Maricopa’s official website. This led to massive speculation among fans, but it was later revealed that this was a great mistake, and she had been arrested for public intoxication only.
Accusations[edit source | edit]
Accused of Being Toxic[edit source | edit]
In 2018 many Overwatch players have accused Alia Shelesh of toxic behavior in matches, to the point of being notorious within the Overwatch community, however, the accusation was later proven false.
Gaming Skills[edit source | edit]
Accused of Lying About Overwatch Rank[edit source | edit]
In February of 2017, Alia Shelesh claimed to be a top 500 Overwatch player. However, few days after she made the claim Lia Wolf was accused by many of lying about reaching the top 500 in Overwatch on her own. Sylvibot suggested that she had enlisted the support of another player to boost her account. This led to a video being published that also suggested that Lia Wolf was actually allowing another player access to her overwatch account which could have helped boost her rankings. Yet, Lia Wolf disputed the claims in a tweet; she responded in a pinned comment on her original top 500 video that her overwatch rankings are self-made. Sylvibot responded with another video on February 24, 2017 addressing Lia's assertiveness by insistence. But in March 2017 Sylvibot was proven wrong, as Alia Shelesh plays Overwatch often and legitimately earned her ranking. Notwithstanding her rebuttal, several gaming publications companies had picked up and ran with the accusations.
Adult Video Hoax[edit source | edit]
In February 2016 several adult videos appeared online featuring an actress and actor that beared a resemblance to Alia Shelesh and Evan Suasage. The titles and descriptions of these videos led viewers to believe that they were leaked videos of Lia Wolf dirty sides. However, in March 2016 Lia Wolf debunked the videos in several tweets and videos, eventually reaching out to the popular adult entertainment website Pornhub threatening legal action if the videos are not taken down. Notwithstanding, as of January 2018 the videos remains in PornHub website. 
Revelations[edit source | edit]
Revealed by Nerd City[edit source | edit]
On May 18, 2018, Nerd City released a video featuring MaxMoeFoe and Rusty Cage, in which they discussed Alia Shelesh's hypocrisy with regards to her comments on other women by showcasing her persistent photo-alterations.
Revealed by FaZe Censor[edit source | edit]
In July 2017, Alia Shelesh was exposed by FaZe Censor. But Evan Sausage and Alia accused FaZe Censor of faking text messages. However, Censor went to Verizon and retrieved his old text messages and conversations with Lia Wolf. Then, she violently threatened to sue FaZe Censor for the old text messages FaZe Censor received from Verizon, however, she didn't end up following through with the lawsuit.
Revealing Girl-Gone-Gamer[edit source | edit]
In October 2015, Alia Shelesh posted a video claiming that GirlGoneGamer faked the footage in her Call of Duty Let's Plays, going so far as to post a video since set to private claiming to expose GirlGoneGamer. In early 2016 Lia Wolf was proven right.
Negative Vibes and Rejections[edit source | edit]
Good Mythical Morning[edit source | edit]
On March 11, 2018, it was announced that Alia Shelesh would be appearing on the following week's Good Mythical Morning video, but when the announcement video received a high level of dislikes and drew a lot of negative comments from people, her appearance was canceled and the announcement video was deleted from the channel. Later, her fans clapped back and drew away from the hate but still couldn't get on the channel.
Personal Life[edit source | edit]
Trivial facts (SSSniniperwolf)[edit source | edit]
- Alia went by the nickname Lia Valentine when she was cosplaying.
- She gained popularity from a video titled, The Truth About Girl Gone Gamer.
- The "SS" in Alia's username has been claimed by herself to not mean anything.
- Alia was briefly featured in the 2017 YouTube Rewind.
- Alia competed in the Fortnite Pro-AM celebrity tournament.
- Alia was once involved in an auto accident from a drunk driver.
- Her zodiac sign is Libra.
- Alia has competed in numerous gaming tournaments from DOOM to Call of Duty.
- Alia has stated she is Greek and Turkish.
- Alia was arrested in 2013 for armed robbery after hitting and resisting arrest from a #security guard who thought she was shoplifting and eventually only receiving a 2 day imprisonment and the charge being changed to a misdemeanor. #She also got arrested again in August 2016 and charged with disorderly conduct for resisting arrest again from police after after neighbors called police on her after a verbal argument with boyfriend, Evan got very loud. After staying overnight in prison, her charge was dropped.
- Her pet dog Tuna died from an attack with a Coyote.
Alia was suspected to be a former camgirl and pornstar, due to videos of a woman who resembled her on Pornhub and other sites having "SSSniperwolf" in their titles. Alia has proven that it was not her by explaining the model is a different woman named Kalyta, who apparently committed fraud and made money off her likeness, something Alia has claimed she worked out with Pornhub.
- She had recently mentioned AzzyLand for being a copy of her, in her Funniest Yearbook Quotes video.
- Her Name is from Villan from Metal Gear. Named Sniper Wolf.
Associations[edit source | edit]
Both Alia Shelesh and Tom Cassell are Call of Duty experts.
SSSniperwolf's Store[edit source | edit]
The SSSniperwolf's store is a list of notable products that Alia Shelesh patronizes with short description, like the kinds of camaras SSSniperwolf uses to shoots her videos, the cost of each of those products and all of them are a click-away from where you could actually purchase a replica.
|1||*Canon EOS Rebel T7i US 24.2 Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch LCD, Black (1894C002)|
Style: w/18 - 55mm
Shooting Modes: P Tv Av M SCN Creative Auto
Optical Sensor Size: APS-C
Compatible Mountings: Canon EF-S
|2||*John Wick 3 black biker leather jacket, Zip Up Motorcycle Short PU Moto Biker Outwear Fitted Slim Coat|
Material: 100% polyurethane. High quality faux Leather
Premium Quality: Water-repellent and windproof.
Fashion Window: Never out of fashion.
SSSniperwolf's Gallery[edit source | edit]
SSSniperwolf's gallery is a top-8 list of Alia Shelesh shots that are in the public domain.
Frequently Asked Questions[edit source | edit]
Where did SSSniperwolf grow up?[edit source | edit]
What is SSSniperwolf's real name?[edit source | edit]
SSSniperwolf's real name is Alia Marie "Lia" Shelesh, which means...
How many siblings does SSSniperwolf has?[edit source | edit]
SSSniperwolf has three younger siblings, and their names are: Bakir Shelesh, Paul Shelesh and Rayan Shelesh (i.e., two brothers and a sister). And all her siblings have appeared in some of her videos.
Is SSSniperwolf married?[edit source | edit]
No. Alia Shelesh isn't married, but has a boyfriend called Evan Sausage.
Which episode of Fear Factor was SSSniperwolf on?[edit source | edit]
What is SSSniperwolf's catchphrase?[edit source | edit]
SSSniperwolf's catchphrase is 'Girl Gone Gamer'. She gained popularity from a video titled, 'The Truth About Girl Gone Gamer'.
What is SSSniperwolf Outro?[edit source | edit]
SSSniperwolf outro is: '...and subscribe to join the Wolf Pack, AWWWOOOOO!!! I love you guys so much, thanks for watching, bye guys!'
What is the meaning of SSSniperwolf?[edit source | edit]
SSSniperwolf means villain. The first known used of Sniper Wolf is the character from Metal Gear. Alia Shelesh picked it up while playing Metal Gear and added an arbitrary initial alpha-prefix 'SS', which according to her doesn't mean anything.
What camera does SSSniperwolf use?[edit source | edit]
See Also[edit source | edit]
References[edit source | edit]
- "SSSniperwolf Bio". idolwiki.com.
- "SSSniperwolf on Allstar Bio". allstar.com.
- "SSSniperwolf Famous People Bio". thefamouspeople.com.
- "Why I Dropped Out Of School". youtube.com.
- "SSSniperwolf Videos Listed By Oldest". youtube.com.
- "SSSniperwolf Social Book Profile". socialbook.io.
- "SSSniprwolf YouTube Channel". youtube.com.
- "Top 10 most subscribed female gamers on youtube". engadget.com.
- Brandon Rusty (May 23, 2019). "What You Might Not Have Known About SSSniperWolf, and Was She Involved in Porn?". Chart Attack. Retrieved December 14, 2019.
- SiliconIndia. "Popular Gaming Influencers in 2019". siliconindia. Retrieved December 14, 2019.
- "Sssniperwolf Kids Choice Awards Win Called Out by KEEMSTAR". Twin Galaxies. Retrieved December 14, 2019.
- Bennett, Anita; Bennett, Anita (March 24, 2019). "Kids' Choice Awards 2019 – Complete Winners List". Deadline. Retrieved December 14, 2019.
- "SSSniperwolf facts on timeline". frostsnow.com.
- "BO2 Killed By A Girl Rage #1". youtube.com.
- "BO2 Q&A + Top Plays #3 + Facecam". youtube.com.
- "PS4 OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED (Ps4 Reveal) + PS4 INFO". youtube.com.
- "Making YOU A Sandwich". youtube.com.
- "Phoenix Comicon Big Boss Cosplay". youtube.com.
- "Channel Update Vlog". youtube.com.
- "E3 2013 Highlights". youtube.com.
- "100th Vid! My Gaming Setup". youtube.com.
- "Kid Crying To His Mom On Black Ops 2 (Xbox)". youtube.com.
- "BO2 100-7 I Went To Court". youtube.com.
- "MGS5 Quiet Cosplay". youtube.com.
- "Quiet Cosplay". atomix.com.
- "Youtuber All-Star Match". youtube.com.
- "Twitch, Cosplay, And Giveaway [CLOSED]". youtube.com.
- "2013 Nissan 370z Car Vlog". youtube.com.
- "Black Ops 2 175-4 I Went On A Date". youtube.com.
- "100k Special Funny Rage Montage". youtube.com.
- "Gamma Gamma!". youtube.com.
- "Misty Cosplay (Black Ops 2 Zombies)". youtube.com.
- "Misty Cosplay". hestar.com.
- "SSSniperwolf Videos Listed From Oldest To Newest". youtube.com.
- "SSSniperWolf Speedart Doodling". youtube.com.
- "Buying A House!". youtube.com.
- "SSSniperWolf Gaming Setup! 300k Special!". youtube.com.
- "SSSniperWolf". allfamous.org.
- "I'm Quitting YouTube!". youtube.com.
- "Why I Never Dated Anyone!". youtube.com.
- "Dual Com With My Boyfriend MisterSausage!". youtube.com.
- "Ask Wolf #47 - Sexy Photoshoot, Raging, New Bugatti". youtube.com.
- "500K Special! GTA 5 Online Funny Moments - Best Moments And Fails!". youtube.com.
- "My 2014 Corvette Stingray". youtube.com.
- "Sexy Gamer Girl Buys A 2014 Corvette With Her YouTube Money Video". youtube.com.
- "Gaming Setup! 1,000,000 Wolves". youtube.com.
- "Xbox One Giveaway! 99Gamers". youtube.com.
- "500K Special! GTA 5 Online Funny Moments - Best Moments And Fails!". youtube.com.
- "Playboy Offer!". youtube.com.
- "Ask Wolf #131 - Star Wars, Can I Sing?, 2,000,000". youtube.com.
- "Tom Clancy's: The Division Gameplay!". youtube.com.
- "We Broke Up". youtube.com.
- "HOW WE GOT BACK TOGETHER". youtube.com.
- "WE HIT 3,000,000!". youtube.com.
- "WE HIT 3,000,000!". youtube.com.
- "Porn (NOT me)". youtube.com.
- "I'M IN A COMMERCIAL!". youtube.com.
- "YOUTUBE INVITED ME HERE!". youtube.com.
- "5 MILLION". youtube.com.
- "SSSniperwolf & Evan Sausage Break Up". ecelebrityfacts.com.
- "Net Neutrality". youtube.com.
- "IS IT GOOD? - COD WW2 GAMEPLAY". youtube.com.
- "SSSniperwolf Video's Sorted By Most Recent". youtube.com.
- "SSSniperwolf on SocialBlade". socialblade.com.
- "I Tested VIRAL TikTok Life Hacks to see if they work 4". youtube.com.
- "Draw My Life - SSSniperWolf!". youtube.com.
- "Touch My Body Challenge". youtube.com.
- "Kids Who CRIED Over Christmas Presents". youtube.com.
- "CHEAPEST MOM WILL DO ANYTHING TO SAVE". youtube.com.
- "WATERSLIDES THAT YOU WON'T BELIEVE EXIST". youtube.com.
- "SSSniperWolf". youtubers.me.
- "How Much Money Does Sniperwolf Make". nailbuzz.com.
- "SSSniperwolf Articlebio". articlebio.com.
- "Origin on Twitter". twitter.com.
- "BEAST PC! Origin PC Unboxing!". youtube.com.
- "Gaming Setup! 1,000,000 Wolves". youtube.com.
- "Origin on Twitter". twitter.com.
- "Best Quiet Scene In Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain (MGSV)". youtube.com.
- "SSSniperwolf Videos Sorted By "Most Popular"". youtube.com.
- "SSSniperwolf Prints on Store Envy". storeenvy.com.
- "THE LAST ASK WOLF". youtube.com.
- "SSSniperwolf on Represent". represent.com.
- "SSSniperwolf on IMDB". imdb.com.
- "Clickbait With SSSniperwolf Game Show". deadline.com.
- "Ultimate Expedition Sneak Peak Watch Chuck Liddell Use An MMA Move On Steve-O". ew.com.
- "Reality TV: Steve-O, Chuck Liddell, & Motley Celebs Climb 20,000 Foot Peak". gearjunkie.com.
- "SSSniperwolf on Twitch". twitch.com.
- "SSSniperwolf on Instagram". instagram.com.
- "SSSniperwolf on Twitter". twitter.com.
- "WEERAHANDI v. SHELESH - Santa Clara Law Digital Commons". Digital Commons. September 29, 2016. Retrieved December 2, 2020.
- "SSSniperWolf-Wikitubia". youtube.fandom.com.
- "Maricopa Arrest Records". jaibase.com.
- "SSSniperwolf Accused of Cheating on Overwatch". wetheunicorns.com.
- "SSSniperWolf Accused of Cheating After Overwatch Vid Goes Viral!". trendingallday.com.
- "Facts You May Not Know About SSSniperwolf". nickieswift.com.
- "New Las Vegas mansions draw celebrities". Las Vegas Review-Journal. August 16, 2019. Retrieved December 22, 2019.
- "SSSniperWolf shows what a YouTube career can buy with insane new house tour". Dexerto.com. Retrieved December 14, 2019.
- "SSSniperwolf on ArticalBio". articlebio.com.
- "Would You Rather With My Sister". youtube.com.
- "Relationship Advice With My Brother". youtube.com.
- "Lia valentine interview comic con 2012". dailymotion.com.
[edit source | edit]
Visibility[edit source | edit]
This page has been added to search engine indexes. learn more