An arbitration case regarding RHaworth has now closed and the final decision is viewable at the link above. The following remedies have been enacted:
- For failure to meet the standards expected of an administrator, including repeated misuse of the deletion tool, RHaworth's administrative user rights are removed. RHaworth may regain administrative user rights at any time via a successful request for adminship.
- Administrators are reminded that checkuser and oversight blocks must not be reversed or modified without prior consultation with the checkuser or oversighter who placed the block, the respective functionary team, or the Arbitration Committee.
- Archived discussion at: Wikiafripedia talk:Arbitration Committee/Noticeboard/Archive 45#Wikiafripedia:Arbitration/Requests/Case/RHaworth closed
RhinosF1 unblocked[edit source | edit]
Following a successful appeal to the Arbitration Committee, RhinosF1 is unblocked.
For the Arbitration Committee, Maxim(talk) 16:18, 4 February 2020 (UTC)
- Archived discussion at: Wikiafripedia talk:Arbitration Committee/Noticeboard/Archive 45#RhinosF1 unblocked
DeltaQuad CheckUser and Oversight permissions restored[edit source | edit]
Support: AGK, Beeblebrox, Bradv, Casliber, GorillaWarfare, KrakatoaKatie, Maxim, Mkdw, Newyorkbrad, SoWhy, Worm That Turned, Xeno
Not voting: David Fuchs, DGG, Joe Roe
For the Arbitration Committee,
- Discuss this at: Wikiafripedia talk:Arbitration Committee/Noticeboard#DeltaQuad CheckUser and Oversight permissions restored
An arbitration case regarding User:Alex Shih has now closed. The Arbitration Committee resolved by motion last year to suspend the case, which could be unsuspended if Alex Shih requested it within one year. Because Alex Shih has not requested the case be unsuspended, the case has been automatically closed. The motion which has now closed the case is Wikiafripedia:Arbitration/Requests/Case/Alex Shih#Motion to Suspend.