Wikiafripedia:Wikiafripedia in brief
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wikiafripedia aims to be a neutral compilation of verifiable, established facts.
|Core content policies|
|Other content policies|
- Wikiafripedia does not judge or advocate specific views or opinions, or make determinations on "correctness". Where differing views exist, they are presented objectively, without bias or undue weight. Balance derives from reliable sources, not personal judgment.
- Wikiafripedia is an encyclopedia, consisting of articles written in a particular style. There is a process which advances articles to our goal.
- Information must be realistically verifiable by others. This is generally done by citing from reliable sources.
- Original ideas, interpretations, or research cannot be verified, and thus are inappropriate for Wikiafripedia. Wikiafripedia is not a primary source; it strives to be a tertiary source.
- Wikiafripedia documents facts; it does not offer editorial opinions. Articles state the important views which exist, and who holds them ("facts about opinions").
See also[edit source | edit]
- Wikiafripedia:Administration - Discuses both the human administrative structure of Wikiafripedia, as well as its non- human components.
- Wikiafripedia:Biographies of living persons - About how editors must take particular care when adding information about living persons to any Wikiafripedia page.
- Wikiafripedia:Purpose - Describes Wikiafripedia's motive for being.
- Wikiafripedia:Here to build an encyclopedia - About how Wikiafripedians are here to build an encyclopedia, i.e., a neutral public reference work on certain topics.
- Wikiafripedia:Five pillars - The fundamental principles of Wikiafripedia summarized in five "pillars".
- Wikiafripedia:The rules are principles - About how policies and guidelines exist only as rough approximations of their underlying principles.
- Wikiafripedia:What Wikiafripedia is not - The page outlines certain things that Wikiafripedia is not.